I Miss You Poem - The Pen of Light

The Light to Guide Content Writers

Latest Posts

Thursday, November 9, 2017

I Miss You Poem

Words cannot describe how much I miss you,
I walk around feeling so empty without your presence,
Minutes ago we were walking by the sea,
Holding hands with songs of Love been heard everywhere,
We were smiling and happy and happy like a newly wedded couple,
I felt your touch, you help up my face and planted a passionate kiss on my lips,
I felt so on top of the world,
Your touch brings peace within me,
We both held hands together and were walking with pride,
You made me feel so proud,
You made me feel loved,
But then I woke up to realize it was just a dream,
Oh! How I miss you.
I go out staring at the river,
The river that have always been beautiful and warm because you were with me,
Now look so boring and cold,
I go out at night, staring at the moon,
The once beautiful moon now looks so dull,
The beauty of nature,
The warmness of the sea,
And the lovely weather are all fading away without your presence,
Oh! My Love, When shall I see your face?
The foundation of beauty,
I Miss You My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment or Opinion