Love Poem - The Pen of Light

The Light to Guide Content Writers

Latest Posts

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Love Poem

My Love, My Beautiful Jewel, My Most Treasured Jewelry, My World, My Life.
Your Love is like a strong wine, I am so drunk with it,
Your Love is the ocean where my fish swims,
Every moment I miss you,
Every moment we spend apart, I feel like dying,
Your Love fills me with joy,
Your presence brings happiness into my life,
Your memory bring smiles to my face,
You are the only one who truly knows who I am.
In your love I find my strength,
Every moment I feel like the world is coming to an end,
Your love gives me hope,
For as many time I have been broken,
For as many times I have been crushed,
You are the only one who ignites my hope.
Your love makes me wonder if I was in heaven or on earth,
Your touch makes me shiver,
My heart pound at your grip,
I love you above everything else,
I treasure you above any precious stones or jewel,
You’re the source of my light,
The foundation of my Love and the Assurance of my hope,
I Love You So Much My Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment or Opinion