Voice Within - The Pen of Light

The Light to Guide Content Writers

Latest Posts

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Voice Within

Voice Within
Listen to Your Inner Voice Always
I stretched my hand hoping someone would grab it,
But no one looks at me,
I raised my voice for someone to notice my flow,
But i was thumped down,
I sang, I laughed, and I cried hoping someone would
notice the other side of
my melancholy,
But i was wrong for no one adhere,
I opened my eyes and all i
can see is my stagnancy,
I realized I was all alone doing
my thingy,
I was astonish when i heard a voice saying,
‘Never give, never give, never give up’
I looked around but I saw no one,
I sat down quietly of my sofa,
I was so frustrated,
I was so confused,
But there was no one to express my feelings,

READ ALSO: Love, Trust and Betrayal

Here i thought i could
figure out my direction
until and until when i was about to give up,
Then i heard a voice spoke to me again saying:
"Keep moving"
"Keep moving"
Again I saw no one,
Then I realized it was a voice within,
Oh...... I wondered,
To the destination of cause,
Then I realized that the only one I have left is the voice within me,
I stood up and promised myself,
‘As long as I’m alive, I’ll keep moving’ I said to myself,
The voice said to me, ‘I’m always with you, just listen’.
If everyone leaves, the voice within you never leaves.
Listen to him always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment or Opinion