My Heart Will Trust In You - The Pen of Light

The Light to Guide Content Writers

Latest Posts

Monday, January 23, 2017

My Heart Will Trust In You


When world fall apart,
When Recession takes over,
When it’s hard to make ends meet,
When getting admission becomes very hard,
When everything seems to turn against me,
When it’s very hard to pay school fees,
When getting job become luck,
When eating twice a day become a hard task,
When people I trust turn against me,
When life become so cruet,
When people I love passed away,
When the rich becomes richer and the poor poorer,
When political power becomes a necessity,
When everything becomes connection,
When all hope is lost,
When hard work pay less,
When shedding innocent blood become no offense,
When everything fall apart,

My heart will trust in you Oh! God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment or Opinion